23 March 2011

Have all of us been fooled all along?

For those of you who have already read several of my entries, you probably have wondered if I have really been able to live out the thoughts I’ve been churning out in this blog. The answer?

Of course not. The fact that I write something down doesn’t mean I’d instantly follow what I have said. I am also still a work in progress in terms of the things I’ve shared in this blog. I am only human and I have my own shortcomings as well. So have all of us been fooled all along?


Of course not since not being able to live out what I’ve written doesn’t necessarily translate to me just bullshit-ing you and wasting your precious time. I’ve meant to share every single word I’ve written here in my blog and I have never ever attempted to bullshit you in whatever way.

A blog serves as a repository of an author’s thoughts and feelings. Thus, these entries serve as a constant reminder for me to become better. I believe that through verbalizing and writing down my thoughts and feelings, I’ve constantly reminded myself that life is too awesome not to live and love today. Too cheesy but still so true.

Such simple exercise has stirred my erstwhile self to flush the gloom and doom inside of me and fill it instead with rainbows and sunshine. I know I’m still a work in progress but this blog of mine has helped me grow and glow leaps and bounds.

All I could say is thank you!
Thus, my dear reader, I’d like to thank you for joining me in this journey of learning to live and love more each and every single day. Hopefully, I’d be able to write more decent entries and continue to remind me and inspire you even in the littlest of ways that to live is to love & to love is to live and that’s all we ever need to know and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment