25 January 2011

Going Crazy | I hope I'll find what i'm looking for. (Turnback Tuesday)

Fourth year high school (circa 2004-2005) was one of the craziest years of my life. And here's an entry made in the middle of all the chaos. Probably some proof that I've mellowed already the past five years. But that doesn't necessarily means that I'm less driven. Enjoy!

NO ANGST IN THIS ENTRY. haha.

Forgot to tell you the reason why i was so tired last night was that we had a dance practice for friday. Cool. Haha. We're gonna dance for the christmas mass and we're so scared once again. Why? Coz the first time around the cd we had skipped so we stood in front of the crowd for about a minute doing nothing at all! Grarg. that was so embarassing!!! Well, i think that pushed us to do better for this dance presentation.

I want many people to tell stories about me when i die. I want to touch so many lives so that when i die, my family won't be sad because they'll hear much about my works and deeds. (Hope, these are good, haha.) Haay...Sana i'll be something in the near future. Good luck na lang to me. haha.

I think i went crazy this fourth year. Haha. My friend has been consistently asking me why i joined so many stuff this year. He says that that is the reason why ive got no time for other stuff this year like friends, relaxation and time for myself.

I guess i also dont know the reason why i joined so much. Haha. But the closest thing i could think of is that i really wanted to do something this high school. It's that "i was trash" feeling from grade school that pushed me to be something here in high school. Hoping that i really am something in high school. Haha. I don't know but maybe it's also because of that "i want to save the world" type of thing. Kinda proud but true.

Now there's this regretful feeling of trying to do almost everything. but the feeling that ive done the right thing is stronger. I dont care if people will tell me that im trying too hard. I wont care. I just wanted to make a change. Even personal change.

I hope i'll find what i'm looking for. I know i will. I promise.

2 comments:

  1. don't remember. that was back in 2004 pa! LOL. but probably it was either andrew or martin d. or sam or brian or ralf or jars or marlo or rodgz or ollie (not that likely though).

    ReplyDelete