04 January 2011

Still on Vacation Mode

Well hello there 2011! This isn’t my yearend or resolutions entry. I made this last week before I left for Hong Kong. I’ll probably post one short one by tomorrow or Thursday. Nevertheless, happy new year everyone!

As you may have probably noticed, I’ve recently struggled to write an entry for this blog of mine. It’s a combination of reasons, I suppose. Having the luxury of time, I’ve used it to do things I usually cannot do when I have work such as spend time with the people I’ve missed having fun with, watch movies and series I’ve missed out on and savoring the life of having nothing work-related to do.

Since blogging has been my sweet escape from work and now that work’s on break, it seems that my mind wants to have a break from writing an entry as well. Thus, my struggle to churn out an entry lately. So forgive me, my dear reader but I’m going to get my wheels rolling again some time soon. I promise.

This struggle with writing has showed me how routines affect us. Since my work persona is on hiatus, activities I have associated with it such as using my brain more productively and writing a decent entry have also come to a halt.

We sometimes struggle because some activities just do not go together. Some things are easier done if they’re done together with an activity they’re usually associated with. Thus, when you want to be productive with an activity, go ahead and do it with something you’ve usually done it with. Of course, there are a lot more variables to consider but it somewhat gives you a headstart.

In a way, it also shows us how all the things we do are interconnected. The end of one influences the continuity of others.

2 comments:

  1. blog again soon kuya au! miss ko na mga deep entries mo! sometimes your entries help me come up with my own entries sa blog ko! :))

    welcome back from HK btw! and happy new year! see you around sa office. Dalhin ko si marga go para sumaya/machirita ka! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah hopefully kaya ko nang mag-blog ulit! haha getting there! see you soon too and miss ko nang machirita not only with teral teragram but also with madame gunduh!

    ReplyDelete