17 January 2011

For the heck of it

I finally succumbed to what I’ve been fighting off the past few months now.

I joined tumblr. For the heck of it, yeah. Which actually translates to me joining because of a seemingly shallow, irrational, instinct-driven reason which I rather not divulge. Let’s just be happy about my tumblr, alright? Haha

Oftentimes, we pride ourselves in being rational but at the end of the day, the tug of the irrational topples all the logic you’ve built for yourself. Thus, when a situation calls logic to be king, avoid people, things and places that might make you all go emotional and consequently irrational. Or else, you might find yourself in a situation you wanted to stay away from in the first place.

I’m not saying that you should just let logic lead your life ‘cause not everything that happens is rational. Just know when to hold the reins on your heart and when to let it free and let you pursue what you really want.

Probably just like the jeans I’m wearing here: 

Almost Home, Chai Wan MTR Station, Hong Kong, New Year 2AM

And this tumblr account of mine and the real reason behind its existence ☺

So what will change? Just a little bit. Actually, all that tumblr has aside from writing entries. I’ll still be posting entries as regular as I can. Now, I’m more accessible than before. And hopefully, I’ll be able to influence much more people. Here’s to a successful tumblr stint!

2 comments:

  1. You should have more awkward shots. They will surely look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why? because i'm awkward? LOL. Wow thanks will post some soon but I'll probably posting more pics with my tumblr account. http://koreoke.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete