16 January 2011

the F do I care

One of the recent best turnarounds I have made in my life was when I began not to care. About what everyone thinks about me, that is.

No matter how hard I shall try, the fact remains that I cannot and won’t be able please everybody. Nobody in the world has the capacity to do that. Even the most well-loved person who has ever lived on Earth has had his/her own share of an un-pleasable crowd.

The only opinions that should matter are from the people who have proven that they are worth listening to. Of course, you can listen and take in on other people’s opinions but take them with a grain of salt. Don’t let those opinions influence you to pursue what you’re not meant to do.

You know which opinions are worth your time. You cannot please everyone so don’t even bother changing for those whose opinions don’t even matter.

You know better and you’re always better than what others think about you. So tell them haters, the F do I care.

Oh no, is this the return of angsty Tan? Nope, just one of those nights :p

2 comments:

  1. amen!

    life is too short to be wasted on what other people say. you don't live for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you only live for yourself and the people you love!

    ReplyDelete