30 January 2010

12 minutes to lalaland

Oh well, it's almost 1am and I'm still up. Probably one of the rarer moments nowadays that I'm awake past midnight. Most of the time, I'm already asleep by 10 or 11 pm as I have to wake up a little before/after 6 the following morning. I think I already adjusted my body clock but I still would want to be up so late sometimes since I'd want to catch up on things I've missed out on the past few days.

It's January 31. The last day of the first month. Grabe. 2010 is flying by just too fast. February na tomorrow. Valentine's in two weeks. Wala lang haha just saying. But yeah, time has really, really been too fast.

Sometimes, I just wonder how it feels like to have a normal weekend? Haha. Anyway, this is a trashy entry but would probably help me transition to lalaland.

A more decent entry coming later. promise. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment