19 July 2011

Chasing Dreams (Turnback Tuesdays)

Trying to keep the Turnback Tuesdays tradition alive, here's an entry written April 2007 right before my junior term abroad. I think it's an appropriate entry given the changes occurring in the next few months. I hope it inspires you to chase your own dreams as well. Toodles!

As usual, I visited my old tabulas blog which is chockful of wonderful entries I made around two years ago. Medyo natawa nga ako with one entry since it was about dreams and all. How come I didn't read that through my ordeal para I realized how low and dumb I got through those times. Haha. Anyway, as another entry goes, there's nothing better to do than to move on. And as usual, after reading some entries, I hope I get that same creative thoughts coming in. Go go go blogspot blog!

Speaking of dreams, I realized how dreams aren't as simply put as they are. One mustn't confuse realizable ones from those which will remain as dreams only. Some dreams, they really do come true if you work hard for them while some just won't be given to you even if you do everything you can. Simply put, some dreams are attainable while others are not. And we should always have a clear distinction which is which. For if we get confused, then we might find ourselves trying hard for something which is impossible to get or simply letting go of a dream which we can easily fulfill. Dreams, they motivate us much but we should be aware of their nature.

coconut dream, pls. come true
But sometimes, by some magical twist of fate, seemingly impossible dreams get realized. Yeah, fairy tales do happen and some live in the dream they thought they'd never realize. And these little stories should motivate us to also try for some seemingly impossible dreams to work out for we never know that it could actually come true. Again, sayang naman kung matutupad pala sana tapos hindi mo tinangkang kunin.

Some fairy tales come true and I'm hoping sometime soon, another one would come my way. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment