19 September 2010

Happiness and Gratitude: Rest Week Edition!

As some of you may know, I didn’t go to work the whole week since I felt that I really needed to rest for a week in order to recharge. Given that the past few months have been really hectic, last week wasn’t so heavy and I’ve got tons of offset hours, it was inevitable for me to rest. And so here I am just listing down the things which have made me happy, thankful and raring to go back to work this coming week:

September 11

1. Winning P600 worth of Powerbooks gift card
2. Joey Pepperoni Dinner with Andrew
3. Itunes revived and updated! Number of songs ballooned 1000%
4. Free tall Starbucks Coffee Jelly Dark Roast

September 12

1. Sleeping the whole day
2. Internet at my lola’s house
3. Updating my Macbook’s software
4. Joey Pepperoni Pepperoni and Mushroom Pizza overload
5. Twitter revival

September 13

1. Waking up late without worries
2. Bum life!
3. Liberating feeling of not having to worry about anything

September 14

1. Waking up late yet again without any worries
2. Bum life
3. Fazoli’s Eastwood dinner with Ate Len and Ate Rose
4. Dairy Queen 12oz. Strawberry Cheesecake Blizzard

September 15

1. Fixing my AFPSLAI account
2. Renewing my Laking National Card though almost accused of stealing a book! Haha
2. Eating at World Chicken Gateway
3. Haircut and some massage
4. Starbucks Grande Caramel Coffee Jelly Dark Roast
5. Finishing Paris Vendetta

September 16

1. Literally sleeping the whole day
2. Blog revival
3. Limewire song downloads

September 17

1. Annual Physical Examination Completed!
2. Quick visit to the office
3. Mcdonald’s for lunch
4. Grad school talk
5. Le Café Maison uber-bonding experience!
6. Plans good-to-go!
7. 215g of Qoola Dulce de Leche yogurt

September 18

1. A rare Saturday when I don’t need to work
2. Starbucks Caramel Affogato + Belgian waffle with caramel sauce and whipped cream
3. Going to mass
4. Pearl Harbor on Star Movies
5. Glimpses of ANTM 11, TAR 16, Modern Family and Glee

September 19

1. CSI: NY episode
2. Watching ADMU-AdU at Araneta Coliseum with Zen
3. Ateneo in the finals!
4. Being able to rest the whole week

I’m just really thankful that I had the chance to rest this past week. I know work will swallow me whole when I come back but I’m ready to face the challenge. And looking forward to another rest week! Haha. Toodles!

2 comments: