05 April 2010

this nameless, faceless game we play

Okay, blogging was supposed to be postponed for a little bit later but then I'm installing something for my new macbook and it seems that it's going to take a little while. Since I cannot waste time just surfing the net, here I am yapping yet again about life even though I've probably nobody who reads my blog. Haha.

Well, dito ko unang tatanungin kung ano ba ang magandang pangalan para sa aking bagong macbook, pito ang pangalang pinagpipilian ko (ganoon ako kalandi with names btw) haha Ganymede, Harbin, Magni, Titan or Zelig kapag lalaki or Cayenne or Zvezda kapag babae siya. Paano pa kaya kung totoong baby ang papangalanan ko, good luck. Haha. Of course, don't assume na baby ko ang pangangalanan ko dahil most probably hindi mangyayari iyon.

Stress release ko kanina ang pag-omegle. Omegle has been super fun to use lalo na ang simpleng panggagago sa mga "strangers." I know, I know, karma will be of catastrophic proportions for me. However, stress release eh. It's fun just playing and saying nonsense to people you randomly meet and you'll never meet again. Tulad nga ng kinagagalitan ni Caramel, anonymity makes you courageous enough to fool around and tell people how you really feel.

Of course, in this faceless conversation, you shouldn't really expect something productive or something brilliant to come out of it. Haha. Well, omegle is just there to seek a temporary respite from your own world and become a fool even for just a single conversation.

It really helps this contrived and supposedly prim and proper kid let loose once in a while. A time to be the gago he really is and play the pranks he dare not play on people. It should stop, I know 'cause it's quite harmful. But forgive me for enjoying it a little too much. I'll stop with it soon, promise.

But for now, let me play this nameless, faceless game that I'm playing and channel this inner kagaguhan in me into something quite more harmless.

Omegle now, anyone? (As if we'll be matched haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment