12 August 2010

A Stamp for being Most Self-controlled

On my way home, I passed by too much inconvenience that normally, I would have screamed at the quarreling Romeo and Juliet to shut the effing up and just break their damned relationship off.

But that's normally. Since I've been trying to always be positive lately, I kept my cool and just brushed the incidents off. Thus, day 2 of my happyness experiment and I'm still very much in the thick of things.

I just wish i'd always muster the strength to control myself from lashing out at the slightest irritation.

On to positive things now!

HAPPYNESS TODAY:

1. Trike ride from Xavier to hagdan

Saved me much time and effort from walking

2. Accomplishments after meeting with Sir Steve and Sir Balaoing

Who doesn't want a feeling of accomplishment right? Especially during such hectic week

3. Time management book!

i have a new book to read! Seemingly self-help but what the heck! Excited for it!

4. Cello's doughnuts

Choco-oreo and caramel doughnuts LOVE

5. Self-controlled Tan

The positive thinking framework is working!

GRATEFUL TODAY:

1. Comments in FB

Kahit i-attribute niyo sa kalandian ang status ko, ok lang dahil wholesome naman talaga iyan

2. Randomness talk with ate len

Nothing beats going home with a conversation with ate len

3. M&M's and Kitkat and Ryan's leftover biscuits

Swear. Munching monster much ako kanina haha

4. Arriving at 715 am

It jumpstarted my day and left me feeling accomplished already even if it was only 1030am

5. having no need to wake up early tomorrow

Tomorrow's my complete sleeping hours day so I don't have to catch the 615 departure for AHS

No comments:

Post a Comment