14 August 2010

Happyness and Gratitude 081310

Friday the 13th craziness left me with no time to post my happyness and gratitude for the day.

Happyness:

1. Waking up late

Tip: if you want me to have a positive day ahead, let me sleep all I want and wake up just right before 11am. 8 hours or more worth of sleep - SUHRUHP.

2. Teppy's Happyness

ALAM NA! HAHA HAPPY FOR YOU TEPPIE! PWEDE KA NANG MODEL NG REJOICE AT PANTENE COMBINED!

3. Singing in the office

I missed just singing my lungs off to tunes I've loved to belt in the past years aka AI songs like Angels Brought Me Here. Warning: listen at your own risk haha

4. Free wicked oreos

Though not really a fan of the ala mode dessert, it being free made all the difference. And ice cream of course! Haha

5. Pasalubong from mom

Kahit di ko nakain, happyness pa rin ang toasted twister c/o my dear mom. Tradition na kasi sa familia namin ang pasalubongs :p

Gratitude:

1. Mentoring Orientation Team

From assigning mentor-mentee pairs to contacting uncontactable mentors to concocting animal sounds and christmas carols and for preparing the whole event!

2. Deens

For being so easily bullied to give the psych talk for mentoring :p

3. Berns, Steph and Marvin

For being the ever-dependable heads trifecta of pvolt na pwede ko na silang iwan at kaya na nila

4. Ate Len's hunger

For letting us have dinner at Flaming Wings

5. handling pressure

For handling the crises that have plagued work (overtly exaggerated) much better than previous months.

All in all a not-at-all-bv-but-pure-gv friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment