28 June 2009

For the nth time

Hello blogging world yet again. After being immortalized_24, unappreciatedparanoia, calle_nueve, insaneimmortal and having entries in pitas, diaryland and multiply, I've created yet another blogsite to satisfy my appetite for ranting and raving about my life. I know it seems that changing blogsites after a few months or a few years has probably become my hobby over the past few years of my life. But, that's just how I motivate myself to blog whenever it seems I'm already on the verge of giving up on it. Some blogs have been hardly used, some have been forgettable, some have been secret, but almost all of them have been wonderful and memorable. And I'll forever reminisce my life before through those entries I've written. Of course, if they still continue to exist.

And so you may wonder, how can I write yet another first entry when I've written a lot of first entries from before? It's actually difficult knowing I've probably written better ones in the past. But I know this one's still unique because I've written it at a much different time than before. A lot of things have changed in my life since my last entry in my last blogsite. I'm a much different person than before. And even though this may seem just like the same old first entry, well, you have to take a closer look again.

Even though this is the nth time I've written a first entry for a new blog, some things are still different just like how this new blog will hopefully be different from my previous ones.

Welcome to my crazy world. Welcome to my nine lives gone crazy.

1 comment: